Inherent in our mission is strengthening and serving our non-profit community. Cobb Community Foundation helps local non-profits:
- by making professional investment advice available and cost-effective with oversight by Cobb Community Foundation’s Board,
- by providing an easy way to accept more complex assets,
- by handling the paperwork associated with gifts to their funds,
- and by helping them build their endowments so quality programs and services can continue for years to come.
The services we provide free non-profit organizations to focus on fulfilling their mission.
These charitable organizations’ funds were established to last into perpetuity. An annual percentage is distributed to the non-profit on a schedule convenient for them.
- Friends For The East Cobb Park Endowment
- Gerald Marvel Endowment
- Keeler Root House Endowment
- Marietta Kiwanis Foundation Art Fund
- MCMA Endowment
- Power Family Cabin Fund
- Smith-Gilbert Gardens Foundation Capital Campaign
The charitable organizations that have established these funds can request up to 100% of the assets held in their Agency Fund at any time.
- Acworth Special Needs Development Fund
- Bethel AME Acworth Restoration Fund
- Bullock Hope House Fund
- Cobb Kids Scholarship Fund
- Cobb Veterans Memorial Foundation Fund
- Extension Foundation Fund
- Keeler Root House Fund
- Leadership Cobb Alumni Association Fund
- Marietta Kiwanis Foundation Scholarship Fund
- Marietta Museum Of History Fund
- Marietta Museum of History/Aviation Wing
- MUST Ministries Agency Fund
- Sweetwater Mission Fund
- Teach One 2 Lead One Fund