Establishing a fund with the Cobb Community Foundation provides:
- An immediate vehicle for charitable giving — entitled to full tax deductions—providing an attractive, well-established method of giving for donors.
- Assistance in establishing a planned giving program, a specific succession plan for their Fund, and assurance that gifts will be permanent.
- Expertise in handling a wide variety of charitable gifts. Donors have many options for tax-planning purposes. Cobb Community Foundation distributes quarterly reports to donors on their Funds, and facilitates the preparation and filing of all forms required by the IRS, including annual returns and audits.
- Professional management of all assets, including allocations and spending policy rates, as well as selection and monitoring of investment managers. In addition, Cobb Community Foundation guides the processing of all grants, including due diligence and comprehensive record-keeping.
- Supervision by our Board of Directors and Staff — local, involved citizens — emphasizing stability and growth of every fund.